Friday 17 October 2014

Every one has a limit and every thing has a limit...Now, my patience had crossed it's limits....I am nothing but a bowl filled with agony and pain but painted outside with smile...

 I don't know what's happening to me these days.Guess i am going crazy,but why ?
Why am i behaving like this,why is this sudden change in me,i just don't understand ?

Sometimes I feel like,it's better to be alone so that nobody could hurt you.I tried to isolate myself,but that only increase my craziness.

It's funny how feeling can be sometimes,you try to console your friend when he is sad,but never try to comfort our self  when we are sorry.This is how feelings work.

I am on a race where i am declared as a failure even before beginning the race.How can i accept it,but all i have is to take it.

It's hard to stay true to yourself and what you want in life when there are so many distractions and so much craziness going on around you.I can handle the craziness some of the time, maybe most of the time. But I know I can't handle it all of the time.

What i realized was the unhappiest people in this world are the ones who cares more about what other people think and i have been one among them and i have no idea how long i am going to be like this.

Right now i am very frustrated about being myself  and i know it's only for awhile. I'll get along with my life wherever it takes me.

Nobody is the reason for what you are now,except yourself. If i continue to be like this,i may kill somebody or get myself killed.So,the best way to get out of this is ................................... ????????

Right at present i have no answer for this,i have been searching for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment